Friday, October 29, 2010

Storyboarding | Week 3


Following Week 2's exercise, we were told to visit one of the buildings in UNSW listed and my chosen building was the Lowy Cancer Research Centre. This building appealed to me because of its long green rectangular tubes which run the lengths of the facade, splitting into two directions at the opposite end. I wanted to take the opportunity to explore this building further so I picked it to draw my experience through storyboarding. 

The technique I picked was Lines and Pencil. The facade had many beautiful repetitive lines and patterns and I wanted to focus on that aspect of the building. Therefore I chose to draw it with simple lines and no shadings whatsoever to focus on the shape and pattern of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment